Meet Command Col. Smith
Colonel Smith is looking for a solution that will help him:
- Improve the current method and level of administration within the organization
- Improve the availability of data, data security and help him better prepare for unexpected events
- Do more with a restricted budget and fewer resources, lessening the impact on the effectiveness of the organization and the quality of life of its people
With DefenseReady, he is able to:
- Access the information he needs to know with confidence about what will work and if missions can be completed
- Know if soldiers are ready, equipped and trained for the right tasks. Alert his attention to potential areas where troops are over-extended or understaffed
- Gain clear visibility into missions operations. Evaluate previous events and understand how mission results affect the capacity for future missions
- Have visibility into all administrative tasks and budget requirements
Do you have questions about the suitability of DefenseReady for your organization?
- We provide clear costs for implementing DefenseReady into your organization
- Our experience implementing DefenseReady into military operations means the procurement and installation process is simple and won’t disrupt current operations
- Built on Microsoft, the software is familiar, improving adoption rates
Strength Management & Planning | Resource Allocation & Management | Key Performance Indicators | Collaboration & Mapping | Task Forces
With DefenseReady, organizations can realize the first phases of IOC in a matter of weeks or months. Once the solutions are operational, Permuta tailors the applications to meet agency needs.
Permuta understands its customers’ challenges because the majority of its employees have extensive DoD-related backgrounds. This understanding is why Permuta's services differ from traditional contractor engagements.
Permuta does not provide staff augmentation, but rather operates in an on-demand model that cuts management costs. Permuta’s experts engage in the project only when required, ensuring that customers receive the highly-specialized expertise they need to get the job done quickly.
For more details on how DefenseReady
can help you with force readiness and mission execution, contact us
today or take a full tour of the solution with our preview videos